Annika's CI Surgery

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Pictures


We did finally get the Christmas tree up today-just a day later than planned. Annika had a blast. She spent all morning at church today telling everyone that we have our Christmas tree and presents. She saw the ornament packages that I had wrapped up for the kids so she was excited to get home today to open them.

The boys did a great job of putting the tree togethe and decorated. They did most of the "work" while I supervised. Annika had to put on her "princess" dress before we decorated the tree. So her she was in the Snow White princess dress and her princess Santa hat bossing the boys around the room.

Next came time to do the pictures. She jumped up and said "Me first, okay? I will sit up on my knees.". So of course she went first. Then she directed who would go next. And wouldn't you know it that little stinker who has now caught up with her brother's teasing, popped her head in and made faces while I was trying to get Marcus's picture done. That is the picture I put up on this blog. I will put a slide show together of all the other Christmas pictures.

Gotta keep this short as I need to get ready to go to a Football Banquet for the older kids. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like his shirt, it speaks volumes. :)