Annika's CI Surgery

Friday, June 12, 2009

Annika is excited for today

All Annika talked about last night was that she was going to go today to ride rides. I am taking her, her cousin, Rose and her friend, Noah down to Como Town tonight to ride on the rides. We were sitting at supper and she just kept talking about it. Though we thought it was pretty funny when she said, "I will get on the yellow bus and go there". We went to the Como Zoo on a class field trip a few weeks ago and we were not able to ride the rides when we were there for that. I promised her that we would go back down there another day to ride the rides. So Annika just thought that she would get on the bus again and that is how we would get down there to ride the rides. Hopefully I will have some pictures posted from tonight in a couple of days. It should be an interesting trip. I am taking a 8 year old, a 7 year old and a 6 year old down to an amusement park with the only other adult with me is my 18 year old son. He is really good with the kids and they are all old enough to stay together but there should be very interesting stories tonight.

No comments: