Annika's CI Surgery

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where does the time go

Wow, I can't believe it has been over 4 months since I posted!! Everyone would tell me that I needed to update this but I just never had the time. Anyway, what has been happening around here with the princess. Well, the big news is that school is out and she is ready for the summer!! Well, maybe. She is not very thrilled that she is done with Kindergarten and all her older "friends" graduated on Sunday, including her big brother Marcus. She cried almost as many tears as Mom as we got ready on graduation Monday. She just keeps telling them "I will see you at school tomorrow." She does realize that she won't but I think she keeps hoping that she will. Now it is summer and that means, as soon as it warms up around here, she is going to enjoy time out at the lake. Lisa and Annika intend to spend as much time as possible at the lake and enjoying the water, fishing, and of course the wonderful sunshine. Like I said as soon as it starts here. We have not had it over 70 degrees for almost a week now. Today it is supposed to start to warm up so we are looking forward to this!!! I will post more later on today as I have pictures to post and more blogs to enter but for now I have to get ready for work.

No comments: