Annika's CI Surgery

Monday, June 22, 2009

Como Town







Sorry it took me so long to post the update on the trip to Como Town. I had misplaced my camera and just found it last night. The kids had a great time at the amusement park, even though they were only able to ride 3 rides in 3 hours (also add about 20 minutes of playing in the "park" there) as the lines were incredibly long. Annika got very tired during the wait on the last ride but all in all the kids were great. The good news is that we did come home with the same children we went there with. This was a joke between my friend, my son and I. Marcus came along with me to help out with the kids and such. I told him that he just needed to help us make sure that we bring home the same number of kids that we went there with. Marcus just smartly told me that okay, at the end of the night I will just grab 3 kids and we will leave. We told this to Denise and so we had a laugh about this. Rose really wants us to take her back there sometime when the lines aren't so long so she can ride the rollercoaster. She says, I have never rode a rollercoaster and the line was way too long to wait for that ride!!!

No comments: